We at Web Crush give topmost priority to online privacy and acknowledge all the queries and concerns of the users. We collect information only when you opt for any of our activities such as newsletters or other corresponding activities.
Apart from this make sure that you don’t have provided any fragile and sensitive information on the site as the information you cite on the forums can be read and captured by anyone.
Information We Gather Automatically When You Redirect to Web Crush
Once you have reached Web Crush, certain details are collected automatically that includes web beacons, cookies and other resonating technologies.
In addition to above, we would like to clarify that some of the other information that we automatically collect from our end are your IP address, specifications of your operating system. This also includes information related to your browser and system settings.
What are Cookies and Web Beacons?
Cookies are basically those files that are used to store and collect information about users on their computers. In addition to varied local storage, Cookies may be used by our site.
Files that are used in the process of linking web pages to specific web servers and their cookies are respectively known as Web Beacons. It assists in knowing the number of people visiting the site, analyzing how users roam through the site and number of emails opened sent by us. Web beacons are also used in counting the number of articles or links that are seen by the visitors.
How We Manage Automatic Data Collection and Use of the Information We Collect?
We manage automatic data collection by citing tags in respective emails or on the site and following are the uses of the information that we collect:
- To deliver products and services as per your requests.
- In order to revert to requests, queries and comments to deliver legal support.
- To comply with company’s policies and meet the applicable laws.
- To amplify and magnify overall business growth.
- Data is also collected to perform required data analytics regarding the use of the site.
- In order to platter the opportunities to take part in events, contests, programs and other corresponding activities that are performed online.
How Do We Share information?
The details you share with us are also accessible by the service providers in order to perform required doings from our end. Below, we have mentioned some prominent reasons for which the user’s details are shared.
- To reimburse for any loss or harm to the company, disclosure of the data can be done.
- For internal business motives.
- In order to proceed with any legal process or required by the law.
- Information can also be shared for analytics and statistical motives.
- To meet the advertisers with the fundamental nature of the user base, data may also be shared.
Norms We Follow to Protect Your Data?
As we have cited above, we prioritize privacy and all the concerns of our users and in order to sustain that, we take required administrative, technical and physical actions to protect your data. These measures safeguard your data from unauthorized, unlawful, destruction, loss, alteration or use. Although, there is no promise of the security of the details that has been shared online.
Web Crush is a website which is not designed for the minors and we as a responsible digital platform are very well aware of our moral duties. We do not collect the data of the children below the age of 16 with a purpose. However, mistakenly, if we find that we have collected the data of children below the age, it will be removed from our site’s database with an immediate effect.
Data Reservation and Access
At Web Crush, contributors are the ones who are accountable for creating and publishing content on the site. The respective contributors and writers are reimbursed according to the quality and amount of content they produce.
All the contributors sustain ethical norms and obey all the legal requirements in an absolute manner.