No one knows whether Google will continue to allow downloading of videos or not, but with the latest developments in mobile technology and the rise of 4G, there may be an alternative available to you. In this article, I’ll tell you about the 15 Best Video Downloader Apps for Android that can make your work easier.
What is a YouTube Video Downloader For Android?
YouTube Video Downloader For Android is a simple and easy-to-use application that allows you to download videos and music from YouTube. The applications are usually small, so it does not take up much space on your device’s memory. You can even set an alarm for your favorite videos.
You can download videos directly from YouTube so that you don’t have to worry about the quality of the video or whether it will be deleted from YouTube. This application is free and easy to use, so you don’t need any technical knowledge to understand how it works.
Features Of YouTube Video Downloader For Android:
Here’s a list of some features of YouTube downloader:
- Download any video from YouTube in 3 different resolutions and quality levels
- Set an alarm for your favorite videos
- Save videos directly on your phone with just one tap
- Choose between MP4 or FLV format when downloading videos
Now that you have understood what a YouTube downloader is, let’s move ahead and learn how to use it.
How To Use YouTube Video Downloader For Android?
To begin with, you need to download a YouTube downloader app on your device. Once you’ve downloaded the app, open it up and tap on the ‘Download’ button at the top of the screen. This will take you through to the ‘Downloads section’ of your phone where you’ll be able to see all of your downloads in one place.
Tap on the video that you want to watch again, or choose an option from one of the menus at the bottom of the screen; these include: Popular, Most Viewed, Trending and the Most Discussed videos. You can also search for specific videos by typing in their titles or tags into the search bar at the top of the screen.
Once you’ve found what you’re looking for, tap on it and then tap ‘Download’. You’ll be taken to another screen where you’ll be asked if you want to play or save it before the downloading begins automatically.
15 Best YouTube Video Downloader For Android
Here’s a list of the 15 best YouTube video downloader apps/software you can opt for your Android device:
savefrom.net is a free video downloader and converter that allows you to download videos from YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion, and other 60+ sites. It comes with an intuitive and clean design for easy operation. Not only does it support downloading videos from these sites, but also allows you to convert them into different formats easily as you want. You can choose any format from MP4 to MKV and even FLV etc., which makes it one of the best YouTube video downloaders for Android. You can cut off unwanted parts in the video or merge multiple videos into one using this app.
The main features of this app are as follows:
- Download online videos from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and more than 60 sites
- Convert downloaded videos into any format such as MP4, AVI, etc.
- Cut off unwanted parts in the video or merge multiple videos into one
- Also supports downloading subtitles automatically
Videoder is a free video downloader for YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and other web pages. It allows you to download any video from video hosting sites like YouTube in MP4 format. A user can download any part of the video from Videoder by selecting it on the screen.
You can also convert downloaded videos into MP3 format to listen to on your phone. It also supports downloading multiple videos at once and batch conversion of downloaded videos. The app provides you with a variety of options to edit your videos before downloading them.
There are many ways to download videos from YouTube using third-party apps. But most of them don’t provide a smooth experience or they are not reliable enough when it comes to downloading videos. So if you want an efficient YouTube downloader for your Android device, then Videoder is one option that will help you get the job done easily without any hassle!
- Download any video from YouTube or any other platform.
- Support downloading local videos from your phone.
- Preview videos before saving them to your device.
NewPipe is a free, open-source YouTube video downloader for Android. It has a fairly simple interface and doesn’t require any permissions. Once you’ve installed it, you can download videos from YouTube directly on your device without having to sign in or provide any information.
The app also offers support for downloading multiple videos at once, making it easy to save your favorites. To do this, simply tap on the menu icon in the upper right corner of the screen and select “Download All” from the resulting menu.
NewPipe also lets you download videos in different qualities, which is useful if you want to watch them while they’re being downloaded (which can take some time). It also supports subtitles and allows you to choose whether they should be included when downloading a video.
There are so many benefits of using this app and here are some of them:
- It’s a free and open source
- You can download any video on your Android device
- You don’t need to install or sign up for other apps in order to use this app
It’s easy to use, just drag-and-drop your desired video into the search bar and then choose which format you want your video in; mp4 or 3gp.
arkTube is a free and open source software for Windows, Linux and Mac. It allows you to download YouTube videos, convert them to MP3 files, and play them on your local computer without any ads or restrictions.
arkTube is the most popular YouTube video downloader for Android users. It can download any video from YouTube in high quality with just one click, including 4K/2K HD videos.
With arkTube, you can easily download all your favorite music videos in high quality without any ads or restrictions. The best part is that it’s completely free!
- Download any video from YouTube
- Download multiple videos simultaneously in different resolutions
- Convert downloaded videos to MP3 format
Dentex YouTube Downloader is the Best YouTube Video Downloader For Android. The app is totally free and easy to use. You can download any videos from YouTube without any restrictions.
- Free download of any video from YouTube in HD quality (720p).
- Fastest download speed with no buffering.
- Download multiple videos at once with a single tap on a button.
Snaptube is one of the best apps for Android that allows you to download videos from YouTube without any hassle. It’s a simple, lightweight application that lets you download videos in HD quality and save them on your device.
It’s not just a video downloader, but also has many other features like an ad blocker, an audio enhancer, and more.
The interface of this app is very easy to use and navigate through. You can easily find all the options on the main screen of the app which makes it very convenient to use.
The app has some great features that make it stand out from other similar applications in its category. Some of these features include:
- Option to choose between different formats when downloading a video file. This gives users more control over how they want their files to be stored on their device’s memory card or internal storage space.
- The ability to extract subtitles from videos so that they can later be viewed with ease on any device without needing an Internet connection or Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Support for a wide range of languages including English, Spanish, French, and many more!
InsTube is the only free YouTube video downloader that can help you download videos from YouTube with a single tap. It’s very easy to use and has a simple design. It supports all the latest versions of Android, including Android 8 Oreo.
- Free to download and use
- Simple user interface
- Download any video from YouTube with one tap
- HD quality is available for many videos
- Supports multiple formats for downloading
- No ads, no watermarks, no restrictions!
VidMate is an app that allows you to download any video from YouTube. It has been in the market for more than 5 years now and it works flawlessly. You can use VidMate to download videos from YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Vimeo, Dailymotion and many other websites.
VidMate App Features:
VidMate is an all-in-one video downloader for Android devices. It comes with some really nice features including-
- Downloading any video from YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and other websites
- Video quality selection (HD or SD)
- You can also download audio only from a video file
- The app supports all available formats including MP4, AVI, etc.
- It supports subtitles downloading and streaming as well.
YT3 YouTube Downloader is an easy-to-use YouTube video downloader for Android. With it, you can download videos from YouTube, Facebook, and more than 300 sites.
YT3 YouTube Downloader is the best way to download videos from YouTube. With YT3 you can download videos as MP4 and other formats with a single click. The app also allows you to convert downloaded videos into different formats like MP4, AVI, etc. This application works well on both smartphones and tablets.
- High-quality video download.
- Safe and fast download.
- Support multiple languages.
- Support subtitles download.
YMusic is a free and simple-to-use app that lets you download videos from YouTube. The app also allows you to play YouTube videos in the background and even saves your battery life.
YMusic is a great alternative for those who want to download YouTube videos on their Android device without having to use any third-party apps.
You can get YMusic for free from the Google Play Store.
- Download your favorite music videos from YouTube with this free app!
- Save your favorite songs to an SD card to listen offline
- Share music with friends via SMS/Email/Bluetooth
- YMusic is free to use with ads
- It is a light and fast app with high-quality output.
Tubemate is a free video downloader for Android that allows you to download the videos from YouTube. It is one of the best apps for downloading YouTube videos on your Android device.
It is a free, ad-supported application that enables you to download YouTube videos to your device. You can use this app to download videos in any resolution and save them on your device.
Tubemate has been around since 2011 and has been well reviewed by many users. It offers a simple interface with an intuitive design that makes it easy to use even by people who are not tech savvy.
Tubemate YouTube Downloader Features:
- Download any video from YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion and other sites where videos are hosted.
- Download HD quality videos at blazing fast speed.
- Download multiple videos at once.
- Pause/resume downloads at any time.
- Add all downloaded videos to the playlist for easy access.
Telegram is a messaging app with a focus on speed and security. It’s superfast, simple, and free.
Telegram seamlessly syncs across all of your devices and can be used on desktops, tablets, and phones alike. You can send an unlimited amount of messages, photos, videos, and files of any type (.doc, .zip, .pdf, etc.). Telegram groups have up to 200 people and you can share massive videos with up to 1 GB.
- Telegram is the fastest messaging app on the market because it uses a distributed infrastructure with data centers positioned around the globe to connect users to the closest possible server.
- We made it our mission to provide the best security technology available so you can talk fearlessly.
- We’re an open platform that you can extend with plugins. This means you can get new features by installing third-party apps like stickers or games.
Keepvid is an awesome app that can download videos from YouTube. It has a very simple user interface and it’s very easy to use. You do not need any kind of technical knowledge to use this app.
Keepvid is one of the best alternatives to Vidmate and Xender. Vidmate has been discontinued while Xender is still operating but it is not available in some countries.
Keepvid also lets you download videos from Instagram, Facebook, and many other sites like Dailymotion, Vimeo, etc.
Features of Keepvid:
- Keepvid can download videos from various sites like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- It supports various formats like mp4, avi, f4v, etc.
- It also lets you convert downloaded videos into another format if required by using its built-in converter feature.
- Free Online Video Downloader App
- No Registration Required
- High-Quality Video Downloads
OGYouTube is a free and open-source application for Android devices that allows you to download videos from YouTube. It’s the best YouTube video downloader for Android, as it offers many features that are not available in other similar apps.
- The main advantage of OGYouTube is its use of the new official YouTube API, which means that it can access any video on YouTube without any restrictions. Also, there are no ads or pop-ups, so you can watch your favorite videos without having to deal with any distractions.
- The app also has a built-in browser that allows you to browse the internet while watching videos in full-screen mode. This feature makes it easier for you to find a specific video while browsing the web on your device.
- Apart from this, OGYouTube also supports downloading videos in high definition (HD) quality (720p). In addition to this, there are several other useful features such as pausing and resuming downloads at any time; managing multiple downloads at once; and more.
GetTube is one of the best YouTube video downloaders for Android. It works with both free and paid YouTube videos. GetTube is a lightweight app that doesn’t require you to root your Android device or install any third-party application like Lucky Patcher or BusyBox. You can use it to download almost any video from any website or social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and others.
GetTube allows you to download videos from YouTube in different formats including MP4, 3GP, FLV, WEBM, and more. The app also lets you download audio from music videos and convert them into MP3 format so that you can listen to your favorite tracks on your mobile phone or tablet anywhere at any time without using data charges.
GetTube can help you save money on data costs because it allows you to watch all the videos that are available on YouTube without having to use any data connection on your mobile device. This means that if you want to watch videos while traveling on a train or flight then this app will prove very useful for you as it can save money by reducing the amount of data consumed by online streaming services like Netflix and Amazon Prime Video etc
- Easy to use interface
- Ad-free experience
- Supports multiple download methods for a variety of formats
- Download your favorite videos on any device
If you’re like us, and you also love YouTube, but sometimes your internet connection is too slow to stream your favorite content. one option to get around this is to find YouTube downloader apps for Android that make it much easier for you to download and watch videos at any time.